Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Never My Friend

There are some things about Arizona I will never get used to.

This for example:


It is called a Sun Spider. Not venomous but I am told is aggressive and hurts if you get bit because it has a big mouth. We have found 3 in our house now. 1 in the kitchen and 2 in the garage.



When we first moved to Arizona we had one at our apartment that was huge! We had only been in Arizona for like 2 days and I freaked! We took pictures.






If anyone named Nathan Call reads this he might think me to be silly because he grew up in the area. But I cannot help it. I am creaped out!

4 comments:

The Clems said...

eeewwww! I am totally freaked out by bugs! I will never live in AZ! JK. I hope you guys are surviving the heat!

Nathan said...

I think that's silly; I grew up in the area. I think you'll get used to these little "friends" over time. I probably shouldn't tell you all of the stories about what we found where while I lived there.

BTW, we enjoyed seeing you guys while you were out here visiting.

Megan said...

That's just wrong. Seriously. Wrong.
I'm so sorry you have to live with that; but, atleast it gives you something to blog about:)

Miriam Lusk said...

Yucky! I get the creepy crawlies just thinking about bugs.