Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm It! (#1)

So my sister Miriam tagged me like a month ago and I am just now doing it. Sorry Mirmy! My sister-in-law Jessica has tagged me also. So here is the first one and there will be another one sometime in the next month. Ha

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago (1998):
1. Junior in High School
2. On the swim team (The only year I did the swim team EVER! I sucked.)
3. Dating Cameron Runyan
4. Seminary (Kinda. I barely graduated Seminary. Thank goodness for makeup work and sweet Sister Cosman!)
5. Learning pottery. Its fun!

5 Things on my To-Do List:
1. Plan my lesson for church tomorrow
2. Switch the laundry
3. Wash the dogs...again.
4. Scrapbook family Calendar for my parents. (For Christmas) I got the idea from my in-laws. I made my parents one like 4 years ago and now know what they will get until they die because they loved it!
5. Dishes....AGAIN! (They haunt me. Hate dishes.)

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Chips and more chips. Some people have a sweet tooth. I have a chip tooth.
2. Popcorn
3. Homemade banana and yogurt shake
4. Ice Cream
5. Sugar Snap Peas (not cooked)

5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Tithing
2. Invest
3. Pay off house and cars
4. Hire someone to clean my house at the end of everyday. I love waking up to a clean house.
5. Help family

5 Places I have Lived:
1. Greenwood, Indiana
2. Martinsville, Indiana
3. Zionsville, Indiana
4. Rexburg, Idaho
5. Avon, Indiana

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Nursing home, worked in the kitchen. Man that was a hard job!
2. Jacobson's, cashier. Easy peasy!
3. Key Bank, Teller
4. Outback Steakhouse, Waitress.
5. Waste Solutions, Office Manager. (Kinda funny- That was my title but I was their only employee. I think I managed myself pretty good...) What I really did- billing, customer service, errand runner.

5 People I Tag:
1. Heidi Brown
2. Jennie Johansen
3. Megan Call
4. Jessica Dowling
5. Jessica Simpson or Brittany Spears (both of which I know read my blog!)

4 comments:

CarlsonMom said...

I love reading your blog. I check it at least once a week.

It helps to keep up with how Jonah & Kayla are growing and changing.

Love the pictures and your comments!!!

Love you guys!!

Miriam Lusk said...

Wow Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears read your blog? You gotta make better friends Leah, honestly.

Jessica said...

I love that you tagged Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears! That made me laugh out loud.

April said...

I worked kind of worked in the kitchen at an assisted living facility; I served dinner to the old people living there. It was great and fun (we had a slew of Mormon teens working there). Probably very different from your nursing home job.