Thursday, August 27, 2009

Truck

I want a truck. Its prob kinda weird but its true. I have always liked big trucks. Something about the big engine and I'm bigger than you so don't get in my way. I am to the point where its almost time to be thinking about the next car. Now don't get me wrong- there is nothing wrong with a minivan. EXCEPT once I have one I will have it for the next...15 years. I don't want a minvan for the next 15 years. This is what I want. Its a Nissan Titan.
So here is the story- I was at my parents where my dad has a truck. I was impressed because that thing had room! Crew cab- big back seat. Getting car seats in and out was never a problem. It was definately wide enough to fit 3 across. AND there is always the option for a middle seat in the front for extra room. Storage of course wouldn't be a problem. Hello back bed. And how many times have we needed some way to get something big from A to B. WAY to many. Its frustrating. Just the other day we were going to buy a rug but how could we pick it up?

On the more worldly shallow side. Its a darn good looking truck! Not to mention lots of fun.

So now I need your help. Vote yes or no. Should Leah's next car be a truck?

5 comments:

Aimee said...

I would have to say you have definitely thought it through! I would say go for it. However if you plan on having more than four kids in the next 15 years that would be your only problem. :)

Pennsylvania Hendershots said...

It's definately a nice truck!

Jessica said...

Scott says no, I say do what you want. You surprise me sometimes! I would have never guessed you as a truck girl, nor a minivan girl, either, though. They do tend to be gas guzzlers, but it is a nice-looking truck. And, they do come in handy when you need to transport something. But, once people know you have a truck, they will want your help ALL the time. That is something to consider.

lady said...

I agree with Aimee and Jessica. Good luck on deciding!

Megan said...

Heck yeah baby!!! Get a rockin' truck! You'd look super cool in it:)