Monday, March 17, 2008

Jonah Prayer

Jonah is doing well at saying his own prayers. Some things he prays for make it hard to keep a straight face. I find myself holding my breath so I do not laugh at such a sweet boy saying a sweet prayer. Some cute things he has prayed for:

Help the forest get up the mountain. (What?!)

Help Jesus to sleep well.

Help Jesus to come to the park with us.

Help Matthew (his friend) to sleep well.

Help us to talk to Jesus. Help us to say, "Hey Jesus!"

Many of his toys get included in his prayers too.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

I laughed out loud at Jonah's prayers! Awesome! We miss you guys and wish we could see you all more often.

Dad Carlson said...

These are hilarious, I can picture him saying those things!

Leah, I love your blog, especially the pictures. Thanks for taking the time to do this and keep us up-to-date on the comings and goings of the Arizona Carlson's!