Grandma bought them matching shirts.
The boys swam almost everyday. Usually in their underwear.
Ryan and Sarah spent lots of time with us even though they are both very busy people. We really appreciated them taking the time. We went to their apartment (cute!), went bowling with them, and dinner a couple times.
They brought their dog (or shall we say horse- he is big). He ate the kids food a couple times but that just made us laugh.
Anna was SO pregnant. I think she was like 6 days overdue before her water broke. We all cheered(literally) when that happened.
Grandpa taught Isaac how to light a match. He will never live that one down!My sisters and I hung out a lot. My mom was usually there but somehow managed to dodge the camera. As you can tell we had lots of fun!
We got together with the Carlson's a couple of times. I have awesome laws.
OK funny (or not so funny) story. Every year the Carlson's do scrapbook pages of each family for Christmas. I am a little behind! I brought them to give to the Carlson's. Well to make this short we will just say I had them printed with the word MUSEUM spelled wrong. In my world is is MUSEAM. Man I suck at spelling!




.jpg)
1 comment:
Okay, so I am obviously way overdue on reading your blog (it's hard for us old people to adapt to these newfangled things!). Anyway, we loved seeing you and the kids ... and yer spellin duz not madder to us! We love you!
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment