Monday, May 26, 2008
I Loved It
OK so I did the triathlon. It was lots of fun! The air was full of energy and smiling faces. Hard at parts but definitely worth it. I thought I would finish feeling like I was hit by a car but I did not feel like that at all. In fact I felt really good! I have learned my body is capable of doing a lot more than I ever gave it credit. I definitely was not close to being the fastest, but I also wasn't the slowest. So I am satisfied. Now I just need to keep up the training. That is the hard part. I am thinking I need to sign up to do something else just to keep me motivated. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)
6 comments:
Yay Leah! I am so proud of you!
you go girl!!! I am so excited for you!
Great job!
Congrats! I'm so impressed! I need to sign up for something too. We should sign up for something for when you visit Indy.
We love and miss you!
YAY! GO LEAH! YOU ROCK!
WOOHOO!! That's awesome!!! Good for you sweetie!!! You should be so proud!!! :)
Post a Comment