Saturday, December 20, 2008

Indiana Trip!!!

I have been to Indiana 3 times this year! I am thrilled that I got to go so much.

It snowed the first night we were there! Jonathan and Jonah made a miniature snow man- or as they called it- a snow BUG. Jonah really loved the snow.
My parents had all Jonathan's family over one evening where we ate dinner and had a family home evening. FUN!!

Jonah's BEST friend/cousin stayed the night with us for a few days.


At the Childrens Museum.









Jonathan's Parents met us at Chuckie Cheese.
The kids LOVED riding in the cars.

They also had this cool machine that took the kids picture and turned it into a sketch.


My parents did a "Christmas Morning" where they left presents for the kids under the tree. (Can you say SPOILED!!!)



2 comments:

Megan said...

We've loved having you in Indiana so much this year! Keep coming!!!

Anna Dobson said...

Leah,
Nice bum shot of the boys...