WOW...what fun!! And what a great way to spend Thanksgiving!! ;) Okay, so you look so cute with short hair!!! I really love the new 'do'! Well it's new to me anyways, since I don't get to see you much anymore! Miss ya!
I know I'm checking out old posts, but I guess it's better late than never. I have to tell you that I love your hair style in these Florida pics. Cute, cute, cute!
Also, Jonah is such a ham with the ice cream pic. Adorable kid!
I love my husband and kids! At the end of everyday there are lots of things to be unsure of but those are two things that I do not question. I believe in faith. I believe in purpose. Someone told me once to wake up everyday like you meant to. Most the time I wake up like it was a horrible mistake, but I understand the idea. That is- make the most of my life. I am trying to do that.
2 comments:
WOW...what fun!! And what a great way to spend Thanksgiving!! ;) Okay, so you look so cute with short hair!!! I really love the new 'do'! Well it's new to me anyways, since I don't get to see you much anymore! Miss ya!
I know I'm checking out old posts, but I guess it's better late than never. I have to tell you that I love your hair style in these Florida pics. Cute, cute, cute!
Also, Jonah is such a ham with the ice cream pic. Adorable kid!
Post a Comment