Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas Eve
We went to the Hammer's Christmas Party that night. It was tons of fun and we are SO glad we went. Here are some picture's I stole from Devon Hammer's blog. This was funny- Every year their family does a nativity play. They all randomly draw a part and you ARE what you draw. As you see here, I am Joseph and Jacob Hammer was Mary. I think Jacob makes a wonderful woman!! ha

I was Joseph, Jonathan was a Wise Man, and Jonah was a Cow.

Besides the play they had AWESOME food and a really fun game where we all ended up leaving with a gift (prob stolen from someone else..ha)

Christmas Morning



I am not sure if you can even see what this says but its too cute. My husband set up a scavenger hunt for my gifts. He wrote little poems that directed me to the next location in a very sweet way.
What can I say except- MY HUSBAND IS BETTER! he he

4 comments:

Anna Dobson said...

too cute... looks like a blessed good time. Your husband is very sweet. We miss you and love you. How many transformers does Jonah have now? It must be like 28.

Miriam Lusk said...

blessed good time? Anna?

Ok, so I am not going to lie, I teared up a little bit reading your blog. I must be PMSing. haha.

It looks like you had a ton of fun in Florida and Indiana. I wish I could have been there. You make a very handsom Joseph. Kayla is so big! And Jonah... well, I love him and his big smiles. Kiss your kids for me! And CALL ME sometime ok?
xoxo

Miriam Lusk said...

oh yeah, and I LOVE your hair cut right now! SO hot!

Jessica said...

Dad used to do that for mom, too. It's nice to see that Jonathan is moving the tradition on. As a kid I always loved seeing my dad send my mom on a scavenger hunt. It was so fun!!