Next Friday and Saturday (Jan 30th and 31st) are both Craft Nights at my house (scrapbooking mainly) but if you just want to come and get away and hang out and eat and chat and have girl time, PLEASE COME!!! 7pm to late...Brian will be gone both nights, so I need some girl time too!
I love my husband and kids! At the end of everyday there are lots of things to be unsure of but those are two things that I do not question. I believe in faith. I believe in purpose. Someone told me once to wake up everyday like you meant to. Most the time I wake up like it was a horrible mistake, but I understand the idea. That is- make the most of my life. I am trying to do that.
5 comments:
Heck yes! Whenever! You should come to Bunko!! Wed Feb 4th 7pm...its so fun. I can give you more details if you want.
Next Friday and Saturday (Jan 30th and 31st) are both Craft Nights at my house (scrapbooking mainly) but if you just want to come and get away and hang out and eat and chat and have girl time, PLEASE COME!!! 7pm to late...Brian will be gone both nights, so I need some girl time too!
Wish I lived close. I could definitely use one!!!!
Oh, you should have come to my card party today:) hehe
Oh, how I wish we could go out...
I need girl time too! Lets run away together :) Love you!
Post a Comment