Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What?

Jonah: "Mommy you look like a vacuum cleaner"
Mommy: "What? Why do you say that"
Jonah: "Just cause you do"

I am still very confused by this. Maybe he thinks I clean like a vacuum. Does he think I am full of dirt? Do I look yellow and black like ours? Maybe I sound like one...

4 comments:

Heidi said...

He is so funny! I cannot believe he cut Kayla's hair...good thing you did a marathon recently. :) Are you going to post a picture?

Jessica said...

Interesting...I don't agree, though. You look nothing like a vaccuum. You wonder what is in kids' minds sometimes.

Miriam Lusk said...

i see what he means... jk. I's say you look more like a Leah and not so much a Vacuum. haha

Jenni Johansen said...

Jonah is my favorite. Please post more funny things he says. I love to read it.