You inquire daily and therfore here is how its done.
How to get mommy to run fast- 10 steps
Follow directions carefully. Do not skip any steps as this may mess up the end result.
1. Go upstairs with Kayla.
2. Go into Mommy's bathroom
3. Move step stool over so that you can reach anything on the counter you may want.
4. Get scissors (yes, I know. Scary.)
5. Ask Kayla to come over.
6. Smile at her sweetly
7. Take small handful of her hair and cut it.
8. Yell to your mommy that you are giving Kayla a hair cut.
9. Listen for mommy to say, "What?!"
10. Wait 5 seconds for mommy to RUN up the stairs and into the bathroom.
Warning: It is recommended that you cross your fingers that she doesn't beat you when she sees the hair on the ground.
Hope this helps!
Sincerely,
Anonymous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)
6 comments:
Oh no!!! I think I will just throw out all my sissors now!
No he didn't?!?!?!?! I bet you were running pretty fast!
No way!! Luckily he's so cute, you just can't beat him:)
YIKES!!! I want to see pics! At least he actually cut her hair and not her face, or her ear...... :)
What a stinker! How did you not strangle him ? Did you cry? I need to see pictures.
ok so I have had a # of people ask for pictures. YES Jonah cut her hair. There is a chunk missing on the top but not SO much. I have yet to have anyone even notice. Like I said, I RAN!! LOL!
Post a Comment