Friday, April 17, 2009

Innocent

I love how kids have no shame. The thought doesn't even occur to them that they should have any shame. And they shouldn't. Its a short time in life you can be naked in the sandbox and its cute.
My current struggle with Kayla: I CANNOT KEEP CLOTHES ON HER!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I love it! So funny! Jake flips out if he IS naked.

Julie said...

Haha - that is so cute!

Megan said...

Kayla really is similar to Kaitlyn! Lock her up now!! hehe
She's super cute--bare bum and all!

Pennsylvania Hendershots said...

Leah - I found your blog off of Anna's site. How are you?

You have such cute kids! I love the innocent things kids do. My little girl currently walks around all the time with her skirt up over her head. Gramma said it was ok since she wasn't a 15 yr old or anything. I thought, "yeah, it's no big deal. . .but I sure hope she grows out of it well before she's 15!"

Anyway, I hope you are doing well!
Maria