All couples are different I guess. Some disagree on important stuff. We disagree over VERY important stuff...like American Idol.
My vote (if I actually voted) goes to Adam Lambert. Jonathan can't stand to look at him. I think is is extremely talented and I say, "So what if he is gay".
I think he is extremely talented! I wasn't sure about him at first, but he is very talented. He'll probably win. It's down to a point where I like everyone left. Doesn't Kris remind you of Michael?!
Adam is amazing, but I would rather listen to him than look at him. :) My guess is that he will win, but I really like Kris, Alison and Danny. What a great year it has been.
It's not the gay thing for me, or the makeup, or the weird hair-do, it's the screaming...I just can't listen to a grown man scream at the top of his lungs...ENOUGH!!! (I do think he's really talented, I just can't handle that loud of music) Go Kris!!!!!!!!!!
I love my husband and kids! At the end of everyday there are lots of things to be unsure of but those are two things that I do not question. I believe in faith. I believe in purpose. Someone told me once to wake up everyday like you meant to. Most the time I wake up like it was a horrible mistake, but I understand the idea. That is- make the most of my life. I am trying to do that.
8 comments:
Hilarious! That is Scott and I exactly!
Haha - Spencer and I both hate him. He makes my skin crawl. Ugggh.
I think he is extremely talented! I wasn't sure about him at first, but he is very talented. He'll probably win. It's down to a point where I like everyone left. Doesn't Kris remind you of Michael?!
Adam is amazing, but I would rather listen to him than look at him. :) My guess is that he will win, but I really like Kris, Alison and Danny. What a great year it has been.
Love your blog!!!!
i hate this guy! im with john :)
GO DANNY!
It's not the gay thing for me, or the makeup, or the weird hair-do, it's the screaming...I just can't listen to a grown man scream at the top of his lungs...ENOUGH!!! (I do think he's really talented, I just can't handle that loud of music) Go Kris!!!!!!!!!!
Who knew I had so much in common with my brother? I voted for Kris about 30 times tonight:)
I dont vote either...Leah, I think your guy is going to take it!
Post a Comment