Friday, August 1, 2008

Silly Kayla

I took a long break from the blog and now I am playing catch up.

My dad says "Kayla has lots of personality". Its true. She is lots of fun.

This was so funny. I turned the shower on and left for maybe 20-30 seconds. Just long enough to walk down the hall and get a towel. This is what I came back to. Guess Kayla wanted to take a shower! By the time I ran and got the camera she was really wet.



We went and visited our friends up in Phoenix. We had so much fun with them! This is Mark. My kids love him! Love the hair Kayla! (Compliments of Mark)

Mark and Cami introduced me to IKEA. I love IKEA! Mark put Kayla in with the merchandise.



2 comments:

Tara said...

I'm so happy that you got to visit with Cami and Mark!!! And went to IKEA!! Isn't it awesome?!! I even like the food there! I like Kayla's fauxhawk! He he! Nice Mark!

Miriam Lusk said...

Kayla does have a ton of personality! I miss that little tike. Love the shower picture. Jonah's photography is brilliant. Especially the one of the TV. HAHa.