So many great new posts! I enjoyed catching up on everything! Your kids do such cute and funny things. I think its great that you write them down here so you won't forget.
Hey Leah-I don't know if you remember the Bakers from Indiana but anyway I was blog surfing and found you from Nathan and Megans. We were good friends with the Dowlings, anyway I can't believe how much Jonathon looks like his dad. Your kids are adorable. If you ever come out to San Diego look us up, you will have a free place to stay. Cute blog.
I love my husband and kids! At the end of everyday there are lots of things to be unsure of but those are two things that I do not question. I believe in faith. I believe in purpose. Someone told me once to wake up everyday like you meant to. Most the time I wake up like it was a horrible mistake, but I understand the idea. That is- make the most of my life. I am trying to do that.
4 comments:
So many great new posts! I enjoyed catching up on everything! Your kids do such cute and funny things. I think its great that you write them down here so you won't forget.
haha- i love the video of Kayla! What a cutie. You will have to start plotting revenge on Jonathan :)
Looks like fun! Besides the getting squirted part.
Hey Leah-I don't know if you remember the Bakers from Indiana but anyway I was blog surfing and found you from Nathan and Megans. We were good friends with the Dowlings, anyway I can't believe how much Jonathon looks like his dad. Your kids are adorable. If you ever come out to San Diego look us up, you will have a free place to stay. Cute blog.
Post a Comment