Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Trying to Make a Buck

So this is my new "thing". Anyone who has known me long enough knows I seem to have little "side kick" jobs off and on. They seem to change overtime because my life seems to change overtime. My newest quest is to finish my associate degree from BYU Idaho. Once I do that I will think about a bachelor degree. But one thing at a time. OK so I need to get to the point you are thinking. I am now a Mary Kay Consultant!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Holy moly woman! You are a busy chic! I'm so proud of you for finishing your degree--you go girl. And best of luck with MK.

Tara said...

Mary Kay consultant and school??!!! WOW!! Good for you!!! I'm excited for you!!! You can do it!!!

Miriam Lusk said...

Way to be Leah- You will do great!