So this is what I walked into the room and saw. My first inside reaction was to tell them to stop. But then I saw they were not getting hurt (yet) and to get it on video. Kayla has never before this point been so brave to dive off the couch like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)
7 comments:
Okay, this video is hilarious and it just made me laugh!!! ;) I still can't get over Kayla being mobile, let alone climbing and rolling all over the couch!! He he! She reminds me of Logan, just trying to keep up with big brother! :) What fun kids/monkeys you have my dear!
I cracked up watching this. That is so funny that she is so brave! You can tell she has a big brother :) haha. Miss you!
They are so cute! I can't believe Kayla is old enough to bounce around and move like that! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
The video is adorable. Kayla is getting so big and obviously learning a lot from Jonah. Can't wait to see all of you in October. Love, Mom C
Too cute! I'm glad you decided to video them instead of stopping them. Kids know how to have fun! See you soon.
That is too funny. And it is so cute how they are playing together!
lol...it's so cute that they get along so well.
Post a Comment