He was not happy with the idea of school - especially in the beginning. In my attempt to get him to go on his first day I bribed him. Yes that's right. I bribed my child. I told him if he goes to school I will buy him a new back pack and that we would get ice cream. So that is just what we did. He got a new Diego back pack and a trip to Dairy Queen. Woohoo!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Jonah and Preschool
Jonah started preschool. He goes once a week on Tuesdays.
He was not happy with the idea of school - especially in the beginning. In my attempt to get him to go on his first day I bribed him. Yes that's right. I bribed my child. I told him if he goes to school I will buy him a new back pack and that we would get ice cream. So that is just what we did. He got a new Diego back pack and a trip to Dairy Queen. Woohoo!
He loves his back pack. On the front there is a lunch box that comes off. Many days now he tells me he is going to pack his lunch. It's funny- he comes over all excited and there are like 6 sticks of string cheese for lunch. There's a well balanced meal for ya!
He was not happy with the idea of school - especially in the beginning. In my attempt to get him to go on his first day I bribed him. Yes that's right. I bribed my child. I told him if he goes to school I will buy him a new back pack and that we would get ice cream. So that is just what we did. He got a new Diego back pack and a trip to Dairy Queen. Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)
2 comments:
What a handsome preschooler!! I love his backpack/lunch box combo, very smart! Ryan started Kindergarten and they weren't allowed to get backpacks, only tote bags...weird! Anywho, I'm glad he loves preschool and is so hands-on with packing his lunch! What a cutie!
bribery! Oh Leah, I am sure you aren't the first Mom to do so...sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!! Yay for Pre-school!
Post a Comment