Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another Funny Prayer

A couple nights ago Jonah prayed a really LONG prayer. He would almost wrap it up.....and then he wouldn't. He basically gave the same prayer like 5 times. Finally we told him he needed to say Amen. One of the funny things he prayed for over and over was that mommy would go get him water. Anyone that knows me really well knows I have a hard time not laughing when I am not supposed to. So as anyone can imagine I was trying really hard. BUT I failed.

3 comments:

The Clems said...

Im glad you started a blog! I am going to add your link to my page! I hope you guys are doing good. David graduates in 2 weeks! We are really excited! Anyway, take care!

Jenni Johansen said...

lol, Jonah must have been really thirsty!! Welcome to blog life!!!

Heidi said...

I'm glad you have a blog! It is so easy to keep up with people that way. We have got to get together soon! Your kids are way cute.