Thursday, April 24, 2008

Don't Scream!

Jonah has been pretending to be a dog lately. He thought it would be fun to go get the newspaper and bring it to me just like a dog does (not like our dogs, but somewhere in this world there is an amazing dog that bring people their paper...gets them coffee....makes them breakfast...but not our dogs) Because Jonah was being so cute getting the newspaper I thought, "lets do something fun with it". So I got this WONDERFUL idea that we would make a collage out of the pictures in newspaper. Not wonderful. NOT wonderful at all! Jonah took the lid off the glue bottle and rubbed glue all over his skin like it was sunscreen. Then he put it all over the table. Then he took it to the beanbags. Let me not forget to mention it was on the carpet. Where was mom while all of this was happening? In the next room over on the computer. Sometimes I have to learn my lessons the hard way.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh man, I would have died! I am not too good with messes, I'm trying to learn to just let it go. I don't think we have anything planned for Sunday. Do you guys want to come over? Or we could go down there?