Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Funny Old Man


We went to the store and I got 4 comments on how cute my BOYS are. I never get offended when people think Kayla is a boy because I know she is bald and her car seat is blue. I don't even correct anyone unless I know I am going to see them again soon. There was an old man at the store that reminded me of my grandfather Griesemer. Had a sense of humor. I laughed pretty hard when he said with a serious face, "Your boys are cute but you need to feed them more. They look scrawny". And yet I knew he was kidding. Sometimes being a Griesemer comes in handy!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

With the sunglasses on, Kayla looks like Jonathan. That's the first time I've seen the Carlson blood coming through in her!

I loved the blog. Thanks for keeping us updated.

We miss you guys!
Love,
Jess